Traverse City Three Day Culinary Tour
Traverse City has it all, fabulous food, great local wines, and tasty craft beer, with an awesome view! We'll show you the best of all three!
The culinary scene in Traverse City is one of the best in the country, with great bistros such as Amical, fusion restaurants like Georgina's, and even food truck lots like Little Fleet that have a full bar and outdoor tables, Traverse City is doing it right. There is also a renaissance underway at The Village at Grand Traverse Commons with shopping, condos, and culinary spots that include Trattoria Stella, Spanglish, Cuppa Joe, Earthen Ales Taproom & Brewery, and Pepe Nero, that makes for a great times.
Brewers, wine makers, and distillers such as North Peak Brewing Co, Bonobo Winery, Chateau Fontaine, and Grand Traverse Distillery and many more have made the Grand Traverse area their home. On this tour accompanied by you guide you can sit back and let your motor coach driver take you around to explore some of the best of these establishments.
At the end of your day you will be able to relax in your accommodations at The Hotel Indigo newly opened in 2016 adjacent to Grand Traverse Bay with full amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, 24 hour fitness studio, two dining outlets, and a rooftop bar with stunning views of the bay.
Tours to Savor - Following That Fork in the Road
Snap Shot of your Three Day Culinary Tour:
Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
- Enjoy this stress-free form of travel with none of the hassles of driving
- Motor coach transportation allows you to relax and have fun with friends
- Motor coach is Wi-Fi equipped
- Free of charge
- 110 power outlets for charging phones, tablets, and other electronics
- Clean bathroom on board for your convenience
- Your guide is here to ensure that you have a memorable trip
- Tour Concierge makes all of your culinary reservations
- Scheduling all of the events for your trip is provided by your concierge
- We are here to answer any questions to meet all of your needs
- The Hotel Indigo - newly opened in 2016
- Located steps from downtown and Grand Traverse Bay
- Rooftop bar that overlooks the water
Meals and Drinks - Day One
- Arrive in Traverse City for a delicious lunch
- Cocktail Hour before dinner at an award-winning lounge
- Dinner at one of Traverse City's finest eateries
- We rotate restaurants from trip to trip to keep the venues fresh
Meals and Drinks - Day Two
- Leisurely breakfast to start your day
- Reservations for lunch at top-rated restaurant
- Dinner at an acclaimed farm-to-table venue
- Optional after dinner drinks or relax and enjoy the many hotel amenities
Meals and Drinks - Day Three
- Explore downtown for breakfast or brunch options
- Lunch reservations, rounding out the variety of your trip
Other Offerings Included with Your Trip
- Afternoon outing to The Village at Grand Traverse Commons
- Spend time in the Downtown and Warehouse shopping districts
- Outings to Old Mission or Leelanau Peninsula
- All areas are great to shop, sample, and explore
What's Not Included
The cost of meals, beverages, and associated tips are not included with the price of your tour. Our mission is to provide you the opportunity to indulge in the full offerings of each venue. This insures your dining options won't be impeded by prix-fixe (limited) menus. We know quality, you know your taste, which makes for a wonderful experience!
Cost of Tour:
Prices from $449.00 per person (USD based on Double Occupancy)
Please contact Tours to Savor for Single Occupancy
Click Availability link for dates and prices.
Buy a Gift Card for this tour!
Departure for your tour:
You can join your tour in one of two convenient ways:
- Tours to Savor schedules two pick-up locations for each tour. Simply select your preferred pick-up location to join upon booking. All guests will check-in by name at the pick-up location. Your tour guide will be at the pick-up location to greet you for your trip.
- There is parking available at both locations if you are not being dropped off for your trip.
- Guests who prefer to start their tour locally will simply choose "Join in Traverse City" when choosing a pick-up location. Tours to Savor will send you a email with your local meeting location and time.
*To book a tour via phone please call us and a friendly agent will be happy to assist you in booking your trip. 1-866-8SAVOR9 (1-866-872-8679)