Grand Rapids Three Day Culinary Tour
Grand Rapids has a thriving culinary scene that includes fabulous restaurants such as Grove, Bistro Bella Vita, and The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck. The table is set and awaiting your arrival.
Grand Rapids is one of the pioneers of the Farm-to-Table culture, the craftsmanship, artistry, and cuisine of eateries such as The Green Well or Terra is a must experience. The Downtown Market is open 7 days a week, evidence of truly embracing quality, local ingredients. The area is becoming famous for its devotion to doing things the right way. No compromises were made when constructing a world-class hotel, The Amway Grand is one of the premier facilities downtown. Live entertainment in small venues to large concert halls, provides incredible times after the sun sets!
If you want to eat like a local, come and join Tours to Savor for our Three Day Culinary Tour. Indulge in high quality, top rated, dining. This tour will give you the opportunity to try everything from amazing appetizers to delicious desserts and everything in between. If you are looking for a fun and unique trip this is the one for you!
Tours to Savor - Following That Fork in the Road
Snap shot of your Three Day Grand Rapids Culinary Tour:
Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
- Enjoy this stress-free form of travel with none of the hassles of driving
- Motor coach transportation allows you to relax and have fun with friends
- Motor coach is Wi-Fi equipped
- Free of charge
- 110 power outlets for charging phones, tablets, and other electronics
- Clean bathroom on board for your convenience
- Your guide is here to ensure that you have a memorable trip
- Tour Concierge makes all your culinary reservations
- Scheduling all the events for your trip is provided by your concierge
- We are here to answer any questions to meet all your needs
- The Amway Grand Plaza Hotel - located in the heart of downtown
- The Amway is one of only two AAA 4-Star rated hotels in Grand Rapids
- Truly resort-style with six restaurants, boutique shopping, and spa on-site
Meals and Drinks - Day One
- Arrive in Grand Rapids for a delicious lunch
- Cocktail Hour before dinner at an award-winning lounge
- Dinner at one of Grand Rapid's finest eateries
- We rotate restaurants from trip to trip to keep the venues fresh
Meals and Drinks - Day Two
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at a nearby hotel
- Reservations for lunch at top-rated restaurant
- Dinner at an acclaimed farm-to-table venue
- Optional after dinner drinks out on the town or relax with the hotels copious amenities
Meals and Drinks - Day Three
- Explore downtown for breakfast or brunch
- The same thing except brunch has Bloody Mary's or Mimosa's
- Lunch reservations, rounding out the variety of your stay
Other offerings included with your trip
- An afternoon outing to The Downtown Market
- Spending time in the Uptown shopping district
- Both areas are great to shop, sample, and explore
Whats not included:
The cost of meals, beverages, and associated tips are not included with the price of your tour. Our mission is to provide you the opportunity to indulge in the full offerings of each venue. This insures your dining options won't be impeded by prix-fixe (limited) menus. We know quality, you know your taste, which makes for a wonderful experience!
Cost of Tour:
Prices from $439.00 per person (USD based on Double Occupancy)
Please contact Tours to Savor for Single Occupancy.
Enter Promotional Code GR39 when checking out to receive a 20% discount for our March 9th 2018 trip. A savings of $87.80 on travel for two.
Click Availability link for dates and prices.
Buy a Gift Card for this tour!
Departure for your tour:
You can join your tour in one of two convenient ways:
- Tours to Savor schedules two pick-up locations for each tour. Simply select your preferred pick-up location to join upon booking. All guests will check-in by name at the pick-up location. Your tour guide will be at the pick-up location to greet you for your trip.
- There is parking available at both locations if you are not being dropped off for your trip.
- Guests who prefer to start their tour locally will simply choose "Join in Grand Rapids" when choosing a pick-up location. Tours to Savor will send you a email with your local meeting location and time.
*The minimum age for travel is 21 years of age by the departure date.
*To book a tour via phone please call us and a friendly agent will be happy to assist you in booking your trip. 1-866-8SAVOR9 or 1-866-872-8679
*Please see FAQ's for information about travel insurance and refund policy.Go to main navigation