Detroit Three Day Culinary Tour
A must-see to believe revitalization is at full steam in Detroit, led by its charge up the rankings of best food cities in the country! Chefs are packing up and moving to the area from food meccas like New York and Chicago to be a part of the next great American culinary destination.
Detroit is so much more than Motown, but that upbeat and vibrant sound can be felt in the city once again! Historic architecture and the re-purposing of magnificent buildings into divine restaurants, make Detroit that rare glimpse at the perfect combination of cutting edge and timeless tradition.
Only the best will do for this three-day culinary experience! Detroit offers award winning restaurants like Chef James Rigato's Mabel Grey, Seldon Standard, Roast by Michael Symon among many others. Pair the booming restaurant scene with visits to beverage makers like Batch Brewing Company, Detroit City Distillery, Two James Spirits, or a swing out to the burbs to explore Kuhnhenn Brewing Company's acclaimed lineup of brews.
Hotel accommodations provided by Aloft Detroit at The David Whitney, an exceptional example of historic architecture with modern furnishings. Your hotel also happens to be right in the middle of the state-of-the-art stadium District Detroit. If you have a love for food, travel, history and culture, this Detroit Three Day Culinary Tour is the one for you!
Tours to Savor - Following That Fork in the Road
Snap shot of your Three Day Detroit Culinary Tour:
Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
- Enjoy this stress-free form of travel with none of the hassles of driving
- Motor coach transportation allows you to relax and have fun with friends
- Motor coach is Wi-Fi equipped
- 110 power outlets for charging phones, tablets, and other electronics
- Clean bathroom on board for your convenience
- Your guide is here to ensure that you have a memorable trip
- Tour Concierge makes all your culinary reservations
- Scheduling all the events for your trip is provided by your concierge
- We are here to answer any questions to meet all your needs
- Aloft Detroit
- Located in the historic David Whitney Building
Meals and Drinks - Day One
- Arrive in Detroit for a delicious lunch
- Cocktail Hour before dinner in one of Detroit's finest lounge's
- Dinner at at one of Detroit's best eateries
- We rotate restaurants from trip to trip to keep the venues fresh
Meals and Drinks - Day Two
- Leisurely breakfast nearby the hotel
- Reservations for lunch at top-rated restaurant
- Dinner at an acclaimed Detroit venue
- Optional after dinner drinks
Meals and drinks - Day Three
- Explore downtown for breakfast or brunch
- Lunch reservations, rounding out the variety of your trip
Other Offerings Included with Your Trip
- Detroit Institute of Art
- Cost is included with the price of your trip
- Free time to explore one of the three Downtown Casinos
- If you can't get enough of Detroit, the sports arena area has many restaurants and pubs to discover in your free time. The Aloft Hotel is within walking distance.
What's Not Included:
The cost of meals, beverages, and associated tips are not included with the price of your tour. Our mission is to provide you the opportunity to indulge in the full offerings of each venue. This insures your dining options won't be impeded by prix-fixe (limited) menus. We know quality, you know your taste, which makes for a wonderful experience!
Cost of Tour:
Prices from $439.00 per person (USD based on Double Occupancy)
Please contact Tours to Savor for Single Occupancy.
Click Availability link for dates and prices.
Buy a Gift Card for this tour!
Buy Gift Card
Departure for your tour:
You can join your tour in one of two convenient ways:
- Tours to Savor schedules two pick-up locations for each tour. Simply select your preferred pick-up location to join upon booking. All guests will check-in by name at the pick-up location. Your tour guide will be at the pick-up location to greet you for your trip.
- There is parking available at both locations if you are not being dropped off for your trip.
- Guests who prefer to start their tour locally will simply choose "Join in Detroit" when choosing a pick-up location. Tours to Savor will send you a email with your local meeting location and time.
*The minimum age for travel is 21 years of age by the departure date.
*To book a tour via phone please call us and a friendly agent will be happy to assist you in booking your trip. 1-866-8SAVOR9 (1-866-872-8679)
*Please see FAQ's for information about travel insurance and refund policy.
Go to main navigation