Ann Arbor Two Day Culinary Tour
Ann Arbor brings the world to your table, join us for the feast. Downtown has long been a favorite getaway for lovers of food and culture and the town just keeps getting better!
Why you might ask? It is rare for a town of this size to offer such a thorough trip around the world. Diversity and commitment to excellence are woven throughout the culture and cuisine of Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor has one of the most unique and eclectic Main Street's in Michigan, and there is much more to offer in town. The Kerrytown Market area, for example, wows with options such as a world-famous delicatessen, an acclaimed smokehouse, and exceptional modern Korean fusion. In addition to the world-class restaurants, there are six breweries, renowned Craft Cocktail Bars, and boutique shops which provide entertainment aplenty!
You’ll find out why it’s hard to say who has more fans, University of Michigan or Ann Arbor’s culinary scene.
We would like to invite you to this join us for a Two Day Culinary Tour through Ann Arbor, featuring an enticing food scene that is very diverse in its dining options. Whether you’re craving something savory that satisfies the palate, have a love for spice, or want to indulge in a little something sweet, it’s all here! The best of Ann Arbor is waiting for you to come and explore. This tour will give you the opportunity to feed your passion for food. If you are looking for a fun and festive trip this is the one for you!
Tours to Savor - Following That Fork in the Road
Snapshot of your Ann Arbor Two Day Culinary Tour:
Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
- Enjoy this stress-free form of travel with none of the hassles of driving
- Motor coach transportation allows you to relax and have fun with friends
- 110 power outlets for charging phone, tablets, and other electronics
- Motor coach is Wi-Fi equipped
- free of charge
- Clean bathroom on board for your convenience
- Your guide is here to ensure that you have a memorable trip
- Tour Concierge makes all of your culinary reservations
- Scheduling all of the events for your trip is provided by your concierge
- We are here to answer any questions to meet all of your needs
- May 9th 2018 Sheraton Ann Arbor - minutes from downtown
- June 15th 2018 Sheraton Ann Arbor - wine lounge and bar
Food and Drink - Day One
- Arrive in Ann Arbor for a delicious lunch
- Cocktail Hour before dinner at an award-winning lounge
- Dinner at one of Ann Arbor's finest eateries
- We rotate restaurants from trip to trip to keep the venues fresh
Food and Drink - Day Two
- Breakfast is available at both Ann Arbor hotel locations
- Reservations for an outstanding lunch at a top-rated restaurant
Other offerings included with your trip
- An afternoon outing to Kerrytown Market
- Spending time in the Main Street shopping and restaurant district
- Both areas are great to shop, sample, and explore
What's Not Included:
The cost of meals, beverages, and associated tips are not included with the price of your tour. Our mission is to provide you the opportunity to indulge in the full offerings of each venue. This insures your dining options won't be impeded by prix-fixe (limited) menus. We know quality, you know your taste, which makes for a wonderful experience!
Cost of Tour:
Prices from $189.00 per person (USD based on Double Occupancy)
Please contact Tours to Savor for Single Occupancy.
Click Availability link for dates and prices.
Buy a Gift Card for this tour!
Departure for your tour:
You can join your tour in one of two convenient ways:
- Tours to Savor schedules two pick-up locations for each tour. Simply select your preferred pick-up location to join upon booking. All guests will check-in by name at the pick-up location. Your tour guide will be at the pick-up location to greet you for your trip.
- There is parking available at both locations if you are not being dropped off for your trip.
- Guests who prefer to start their tour locally will simply choose "Join in Ann Arbor" when choosing a pick-up location. Tours to Savor will send you a email with your local meeting location and time.
*To book a tour via phone please call us and a friendly agent will be happy to assist you in booking your trip. 1-866-8SAVOR9 (1-866-872-8679)